ScrubAir customized evaporators are designed to make the most efficient use of chrome plate and chrome etch waste water by allowing the total reusage of concentrated chrome solution. This filtration process eliminates major costs associated with hazardous waste disposal. Our satisfied customers have reported a return on investment within an average of 3-6 months. Our systems use a combination of surface area (packing material), liquid loading (gpm), liquid temperature (maintained via an in-line heat exchanger), and CFM of air passing through the wetted media to achieve the desired evaporation rate per hour. ScrubAir innovative technology is cost-efficient and requires the smallest footprint available. Customized systems incorporate specialized features and components to simplify operation and maintenance, and prolong the life expectancy of the unit.
- Kynar®-lined holding tank
- Evaporator column fabricated from 3/8”-thick Kynar® material
- Packing media constructed from Kynar® material
- All plumbing and spray weirs constructed from Kynar® material
- Vertical (seal-less) recirculation pump constructed from Kynar® material
- In-line heat exchanger (non-plugging design) constructed from Niobium material
- Kynar® level probes
- 3-way Kynar® valve to return the chrome to the process tank
- HMI/PLC touchscreen and UL/ETL certified 508 control panel operation
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” template=”default” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
To learn more about ScrubAir Air Make-Up Systems call us at (847) 550-8061 or contact us below.