ScrubAir Vertical and Horizontal Scrubbers
ScrubAir Vertical and Horizontal Scrubbers are designed with many exclusive user-friendly features specifically for the client’s convenience
- Custom designed for space requirements and chemical inlet loading.
- Designed for 500-700 feet per minute velocity, depending on chemistry.
- Fabricated from 1/2” thick grey or white PVC – Polypropylene, CPVC, FRP and Stainless Steel construction is available upon request or specific process applications.
- Clear hinged and bolt-on access doors with convenient spin-off knobs to allow access to all components of the unit
- High-efficiency media
- Lantec Products® Q-Pac® polypropylene random dump pack; also available in Kynar for chrome applications.
- High-efficiency mist eliminator
- Kimre® composite mesh pad used for capturing small mist particles 2-micron – 10-micron in diameter.
- Chevron® blades used for removing larger mist particles.
- Removable spray headers (union connection) through sliding access doors.
- High efficiency media
- Lantec® polypropylene dump pack
- Kimre® composite mesh pad mist eliminator
- Remote or integral recirculation sumps with vertical seal-less Serfilco® pumps.
- Electronic level control with solenoid valve to maintain desired water level.
- ORP or pH control systems available
- GPM flow meters
- Two (2) magnehelic gauges designed to monitor the pressure drop across the mist eliminator as well as the overall scrubber.
- Rooftop or in-house installation
For more information about ScrubAir‘s Vertical and Horizontal Scrubbers call us at (847) 550-8061 or contact us below.