ScrubAir NOx Single Stage System
ScrubAir Vertical NOx Scrubbers are designed with many exclusive user-friendly features specifically for the client’s convenience and are proven to be the most economical and efficient technology currently available in the industry – very efficient for Bright Dip Tanks and Chem Milling processes.
- Eliminates excessive maintenance normally associated with multiple stage designs!
- Greatly reduces chemical addition required to control NOx emissions.
- Reduces excessive cost associated with multiple-stage systems.
- Is guaranteed to eliminate visible emissions per the Federal EPA Opacity/Emission Mandate.
- Is fabricated from 1/2” thick reinforced white or grey PVC – this system can also be built from FRP upon request, but the cost is significantly greater.
- Is designed for 250-300 feet per minute velocity.
- Utilizes state-of-the-art media:
- Lantec Products® Q-Pac® random polypropylene random dump pack.
- Kimre® 2-Stage composite mesh pad mist eliminator which will remove mist particles as small as 2 microns in diameter at 99.3% efficiency.
- Spraying Systems® and Bete Fog® non-plugging spray nozzles.
- Serfilco® seal-less vertical recirculation pump – 12 GPM per square foot of surface area.
- Clear hinged and bolt-on doors with convent spin-off knobs designed to allow access to all components of the unit.
- Two Magnehelic gauges designed to monitor pressure drop across the mist eliminators as well as the overall scrubber.
- Sump with level control, overflow and drain.
- pH Control system (liquid sodium hydroxide additive)
- ORP Control system with power feed auger/hopper feature (sodium bisulfide additive)